Second Limited Passport
If you are leaving the country in 4 business days or less you MUST call our office for VERY specific instructions on how to send your passport application to our office.
Follow the instructions below if you have a valid passport and require a second valid passport because you are a frequent traveler or travel to countries that are in conflict with each other.
1) Authorization letter (print out and fill in blanks). You MUST check the first and second checkboxes only on this form so we can obtain your passport for you
2) Order form (print out and fill in blanks)
To use our service you MUST fill out the ONLINE Department of State passport application below, click the Create button at the bottom and THEN print the form.
If you do not use the form below your passport application will be delayed.
3) DS-82 passport form. You CANNOT hand write this form it MUST be filled out online.
4) Your passport which must still have at least 2 years validity.
5) Government Fee - $170.00 No temporary checks will be accepted by the passport office. You can use a money order in place of a temporary check.You can write one check for the governments fee, our service fee and return delivery by Federal Express. (For the correct amount please see the order form.)
6). Two identical passport photographs taken by a passport photographer (Kinko's and Walgreens take these).
7). Letter fom individual stating why a 2nd limited passport is required. Letter must state " If either passport is lost / stolen I will report it to the nearest US Embassy immediately." Click here for a sample letter.
8) If you are leaving the country within 10 business days, then you will also need proof of departure, which will be ONE of the following:
a) copy of airline tickets or
b) travel itinerary or
c) company letter of expedite
9) Please fill out the order form and print a copy to send to us inside your Federal Express Priority Overnight.
You will need to send all the information to us by Federal Express only to the following address:
Passport and Visa Specialists
2600 S. Gessner, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77063
713-629-8330 or 888-629-2016