Note: If your passport is over 1 year old you must follow the passport renewal instructions. Click Renewal on the left of this page.
If you are leaving the country in 4 business days or less you MUST call our office for VERY specific instructions on how to send your passport application to our office.
You can only use the information below if your passport is less than 1 year old. If your passport is over 1 year old you must follow the passport renewal instructions. Click Renewal on the left of this page.
In order for us to process your passport we must receive the following information from you:
4) Your passport which must still be valid.
5) Proof of your name change such as: (originals only)
a) marriage license or
b) divorce decree or
c) court order
6) Government fee - $60.00 No temporary checks will be accepted by the passport office. You can use a money order in place of a temporary check. You can write one check for the governments fee our service fee and return delivery by Federal Express. (For the correct amount please see the order form.)
7) If you need a passport within 10 business days then you will also need proof of departure which will be ONE of the following:
a) copy of your airline tickets or
b) travel itinerary or
c) company letter of expedite (sample)
7) Please fill out the order form and print a copy to send to us inside your Federal Express Priority Overnight. If you need a same day service please call our office as we will need to fax a different release letter to you.
Once you have the above in order please call us at 713-629-8330 or 888-629-2016 to go over your information. You will need to send all the information to us by Federal Express only to the following address:
Passport and Visa Specialists
2600 S. Gessner. Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77063
713-629-8330 or 888-629-2016