In order for us to process your passport for you, you must first go to a local acceptance location which will either be a special post office or county clerk's office. Make sure you take sufficient identification, such as a driver's license with you. You will need to show the items listed below which will then be put into a government sealed envelope. Make sure you get the envelope back from the clerk and do not open it.
If you are leaving the country in 4 business days or less you MUST call our office for VERY specific instructions on how to send your passport application to our office.
1) DS-64 lost/stolen form . You CANNOT hand write this form it MUST be filled out online.
2) Authorization letter (must print out). You MUST check the first and second checkboxes only on this form so we can obtain your passport for you.
3) Lost/Stolen Statement (must print out)
4) Order form (must print out)
To use our service you MUST fill out the ONLINE Department of State passport application below, click the Create button at the bottom and THEN print the form.
If you do not use the form below your passport application will be delayed.
5) DS-11 passport application. You CANNOT hand write this form it MUST be filled out online. Print out 2 copies.
6) Original Certified Birth Certificate or orignal naturalization certificate or a previous passport.
7) Two identical passport photographs taken by a passport photographer (Kinko's and Walgreens take these).
8) Valid Picture Drivers License issued more than 6 months ago. If your Drivers License has been issued or renewed in the last 6 months you will need to provide at least 3 personal documents.
8a ) Both parents must appear with the child at the acceptance agent when obtaining the sealed envelope. If both parents cannot be present then a Written Statement of Consent must be provided to the acceptant agent.
9) 1 check made out to Department of State for $170.00 for adults and $140.00 for children and another check for $25.00 for the post office/county clerks fee. No temporary checks will be accepted by the passport office. You can use a money order in place of a temporary check.
The following applies to customers who ordered a birth certificate and passport from our company.
***If you ordered a birth certificate and passport from our company the governments fee for a passport is not included in our passport/birth certificate service fee of $170. The $170 fee you previously paid covers our service fee for a birth certificate ($49), service fee for a passport ($91) and return delivery by Federal Express ($30).***
10) If you need a passport within 10 business days, then you will also need proof of departure, which will be ONE of the following:
a) copy of your airline tickets or
b) travel itinerary or
c) company letter of expedite (sample)
11) Please fill out the order form and print a copy to send to us inside your Federal Express Priority Overnight, also in the Federal Express should be a Check for $109.00 or $169.00(same day) for our service fee plus return delivery fees (see order form).
After you appear at your local acceptance location you will then Federal Express your sealed envelope, 1 copy of the DS-11, order form and payment to us at:
Passport and Visa Specialists
2600 S. Gessner, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77063
713-629-8330 or 888-629-2016
Inside the Fedex should be:
1. Sealed Envelope
2. Our Order form filled out, extra copy of the DS-11
3. Payment to Passport & Visa Specialists
4. Please write the applicant's full name, date of birth and phone number on the sealed envelope.
* Make checks and money orders payable to Passport and Visa Specialists